Wow it’s been a long time since I’ve blogged! So what’s new in my life since April when I last blogged? I’ll try it in bullet points.
- Baby Dana has grown to 8 months old.
- Dana had RSV in the summertime. Dr said “Hmm I’ve never seen RSV in the Summer.”
- Took family vacation to Disney World at the end of July/Beginning of August.
- Disney World was just OK
- We have lots of luv for Disney’s Vero Beach – lot’s less to do there
- Work has taken a lot of my time beginning in August.
- We redefined Wednesday night kid’s ministry – we were using Faithweaver Friends – now we use the keys of kids devotional as a “mini-lesson” and then we do something special – make your own cookie, myo sundays, talk to a missionary. It’s been different. with FWF, we had so many adults required for so few kids (like 8 adults for 20 kids) that it made it difficult to recruit and keep workers and if workers didn’t show, it caused some pain.
- The Coudersport Sheetz now has deep fryers and a specialty drink machine, so we got ourselves a real life Redneck Starbucks!
That’s all I have for now!
Mmmm… Sheetz 🙂