So the book “Think Orange”, written by Reggie Joiner, is about thinking about how church is done in a different way. That probably doesn’t do it justice. Let me break it out into the principles mentioned on page 82:
1. Nothing is more important than someone’s relationship with God/
2. No one has more potential to influence a child’s relationship with God than a parent.
3. No one has more potential to influence the parent than the church.
4. The church’s potential to influence a child dramatically increases when it partners with a parent.
5. The parent’s potential to influence a child dramatically increases when it partners with the church.
That’s a tidbit to get me started. One thing to keep in mind, thinking orange isn’t children’s ministry or youth ministry, it’s breaking down the silo’s and helping a parent look at a child with the end in mind.